- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.)
- Four year full time Graduate level programme in pharmacy.
- Eligibility: 10+2 / Intermediate/ Higher Secondary or equivalent examination with science subjects (Biology and/or Mathematics) and minimum 50% of marks in aggregate in PCM/PCB group.
- No. of Seats: 60, reservation as per U.P. Government/University rule.
- Lateral Entry (B. Pharm 2nd year ( 3rd Sem.) is subject to availability of seats in the year. Selection Procedure: The selection will be based on performance of the candidate in UPSEE.