Vision & Mission
Vision and Mission statement
- Developing the University as an excellent centre of learning which offers quality higher education opportunity to all who deserve it and catalyses academic excellence in the society.
- Promoting research in the field of science, technology, humanities, literature, economics, social science, law, agriculture and allied disciplines.
- Creating an environment to motivate and support the academia to undertake advance studies and researches, to the benefit of the Nation and humanity as a whole.
- Preparing graduates acquainted and trained with the knowledge, communication skills and computer proficiency to meet the expectations of the global economy.
- The University becomes a major provider of appropriately trained man power to help development of India into a ‘Knowledge Society’.
The strategy to achieve the goal in three stages
- Upgrading and restructuring class rooms, laboratories and libraries.
- Improving living standards of students and teachers in the campus by refurbishing hostels and staff quarters.
- Building Central Infrastructure of the University like Sports, Auditorium, Conference Halls, Guest House, Cafeteria.
- Developing state-of-the-art office network and accountability of registry.
- Putting in place a fair & transparent system of admission and examination, faster in processing with worldwide accessibility.
- Re-orienting the existing curriculum to achieve academic goal of quality teaching and research.
- Introducing new teaching programs with appropriate facilities and laboratories.
- Implementing accessible and low cost courses to cater the need of every one.
- Industry–interface for placement of pass outs.
- Mobilizing research grants and projects.
- Establishment of the Centers of Excellence.
- Signing MOU with foreign universities for collaborative teaching and research.
Prof. Peeush Ranjan Agrawal