Grievance Cell Members
|सदस्यों का नाम
|विभाग / संस्थान
|डॉ संतोष कुमार
|भौतिक विज्ञान विभाग
|सुश्री अन्नू त्यागी
|एप्लाइड साइकोलॉजी विभाग
|श्री सचिन अग्रवाल
|वित्तीय अध्ययन विभाग
Procedure for Redressal of Grievances
- An aggrieved stakeholder who has a grievance can lodge complaint online (at website) or offline with concerned authority. Authority will inquire by way of fact finding and will try will try to redress the grievance within a reasonable time, preferably within a week and communicate the decision to the aggrieved person and all concerned. It will also submit a detailed report to grievance redressal cell through its head.
- If the stakeholder is not satisfied with the decision of the concerned authority/committee, he/she can submit an appeal to the grievance redressal committee within a week from the date of the receipt of the decision.
- Grievance redressal committee, after verifying the facts and reports, shall pass appropriate order in the best possible manner within a reasonable time, preferably within 10 days of receipt of application.
- If stakeholder is not satisfied with the decision, he/she can submit a review appeal to the head of institution within 7 days of receipt of decision of appeal.
- Grievance redressal Committee, if needed, may recommend to the head of institution, necessary corrective action as it may deem fit, to avoid recurrence of similar grievance.
- While dealing with the complaint the committee/ authorities at all levels will observe law of natural justice and hear the complainant and concerned people. While passing a decision at any level the relevant provisions of Act/Regulations/ rules should be kept in mind to avoid contradiction of the same.